Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sunrise at Punggol

Wake up at 6am, get my photography equipments ready and at time 6.20am, i am out of my house. Drive my way to Punggol Marina, there is one area where no street lamp are available so my mind started to think negative...haha (Ghost 7th month). About to arrive at my location, surprisingly that the area is seal due to construction. Quickly drive to Punggol jetty, park my car and proceed to another shooting location. By the time i arrive there, it is already 6.45am. The sun is not out yet but i am able to see a very nice scenary.



At around 7am, the sun is up.



Lesson learnt from this experience

- Bring along a long range lens so that i can shoot a bigger size egg yolk.
- Remove any filter from the lens to prevent glare.
- Bring along a GND filter.

i will go there for sunrise shooting again....

0 comments: