Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birding on National day 09

Wake up early in the morning 8am, went to SBG for some birding action.
At around 9.30am, waiting patiently for Sunbird. A lots of people are staring at me strangely that why i am standing there with my camera setup doing nothing.

Finally, my effort paid off. A few Olive-backed Sunbirds arrived.
first pic is a female and the rest is male. Th front of Male Olive-backed sunbird is blue colour.







I am happy with today result.. so went back home around 12pm.

While driving home, drive past Kallang MRT and i recalled that there are some terns actions nearby. So park my car and proceed to check out nearby bid drain. To my suprise, there are so many common terns. Quickly set up my camera for some actions.

Dun you come near me to snatch my food!!!



For you, my love.





Help!! The fish is too big, im choke.....



A good place for terns action.. will go there other time.

0 comments: